Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information collected by this site (TutorGenix.com) & provided for purchased services and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collections
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information provided by you when you sign up for website newsletters and competitions.
- information pertaining to the numerous transactions made through this website.
- Information that you supply in order to purchase different services on our website.
- You must provide information for the administration of services.
- any other pertinent information you give to us via any method.
How We Use Your Information.
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
fulfill our agreement with you and offer you our services, including:
- maintaining your accounts and information;
- giving consumers access to specific sections, functions, and elements of our services, including eBooks, sample papers, and digital documents;
- contacting you regarding your account, your usage of our services, and any changes to our policies;
- executing procedures to check or maintain the reliability or safety of a product or service;
- offering services in marketing, analytics, and advertising;
- Receive payments from you in agreement with the services you have used from us.
- Send updates on our services, deals, and bundles via newsletters and other pertinent information.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We disclose your Personal Data to the service providers and other parties specified in this section. Depending on the state laws that apply to you, some of these disclosures may constitute a sale of your Personal Data. Please see the state-specific areas below for further details.
These parties help us provide the Services or perform business functions on our behalf. They include:
- Providers of hosting, technology, and communication.
- Consultants in security and fraud prevention.
- Analytics service providers
- Vendors of support and customer service.
- Our payment processing partners gather the payment card information you freely supply in order to complete your payment.
- Please refer to the payment processor's terms of service and privacy policies for details on how they handle and store your Personal Data.
These parties help us market our services and provide you with other offers that may interest you. They include:
- Networks of advertisements.
- Brokers of information.
- Providers of marketing services.
These parties partner with us in offering various services. They include:
- Businesses with which you have a relationship.
- Companies with which we collaborate to provide joint promotional offers or opportunities.
- Services for social media.
If we go through a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or other transaction in which a third party takes control of our business, we may transfer all of your Personal Data to that third party (in whole or in part). If one of these occurrences occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you before your information is subject to new privacy and security policies and procedures.
Data that is Not Personal Data
We may construct aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data from the Personal Data we collect, including deleting information that identifies a specific user. We may use aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data and share it with third parties for authorised business reasons, such as analysing, building, and improving the Services and promoting our company, provided that such data is not shared in a way that may identify you.
Information Collected Automatically / Tracking Tools, Advertising, and Opt-Out
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, and Python Django (collectively, "Cookies"), are used by the Services to allow our servers to recognise your web browser, tell us how and when you visit and use our Services, analyse trends, learn about our user base, and operate and improve our Services. Cookies are little bits of data, generally text files, that are placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or other similar device when you use our Services using that device. We may also augment the information we gather from you with information obtained from third parties, including third-party Cookies put on your device (s). Please be aware that the Services do not support "Do Not Track" due to our usage of Cookies.
- Cookies are required. Essential Cookies are essential in order to provide you with the desired features or services. Certain Cookies, for example, allow you to log into secure parts of our Services. Certain features and services may become unavailable if these Cookies are disabled.
- Cookies with a purpose. Functional Cookies are used to save your preferences and settings for our Services, to remember your preferences over time, and to recognise you when you return to our Services. These Cookies enable us to tailor our content to your preferences, welcome you by name, and remember your choices (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookies for retargeting/advertising Retargeting/Advertising Cookies capture information about your online behaviour and identify your interests so that we can serve you ads that we feel are relevant to you. Please visit the section below labelled "Details About Interest-Based Advertisements" for further information.
Through the settings of your internet browser, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable the cookie function, which prevents your browser from accepting new cookies and, depending on the complexity of your browser software, allows you to choose whether or not to accept each new cookie in a number of ways. You may also erase any existing cookies on your device.If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
Data Security and Retention
We apply suitable physical, technological, organisational, and administrative security measures based on the kind of Personal Data and how we process that data to secure it from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. You should also help safeguard your data by correctly selecting and securing your password and/or other sign-on techniques; restricting access to your computer or device and browser, and signing out when you have completed accessing your account. Although we strive hard to keep your account and other data private, please be aware that no way of receiving or storing data over the internet is fully secure.
We keep Personal Data on you for as long as you maintain an open account with us or as long as it is required to provide you with our Services. We may preserve Personal Data for a longer period of time if it is necessary to comply with our legal responsibilities, resolve disputes, or recover fees due, or if it is otherwise authorised or required by relevant law, rule, or regulation. We may also keep information in an anonymised or aggregated form that does not identify you individually.
Email is used for all exchanges and conversations. It is the client's obligation to keep us informed of any changes to their email addresses. If any of the information given by the client changes, it is the customer's obligation to update the information.
Updating this statement
If the management wishes to implement new modifications with the goal of improving our services, we may revise this statement by issuing a new version on this website without prior notice.
It is the sole responsibility of the website user to check this page on a regular basis to ensure that they are aware of any changes.
Please contact Support@TutorGenix.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us! Furthermore, we guarantee that all of your questions will be answered.
"Website" denotes TutorGenix.com
“You,” "Yours," "Students," or "Customer" refer to you or any other individual.
"We," "Our," or "Company" refer to TutorGenix.com / Tutorify Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India.
"Session" "Order" "Schedule" is a paid electronic request for a certain product or service.