This document lays out the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) which shall be applicable to all the legal and fiduciary relations (present /future) with Tutorgenix.com a product of Tutorify Technologies Private Limited.
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions before utilizing any of our services. There is a huge discrepancy between how experts communicate their expertise to students and how students absorb them. To cover this large need, we have created this one-of-a-kind endeavor in which we engage skilled tutors with knowledge in their respective disciplines. Our goal is to make the learning process easier for pupils for no other reason.
- The items on this website are copyrighted and solely owned by tutorgenix.com. You may, however, obtain a print of this content for non-commercial use.
- No authorization is provided to anybody to use or change the content of this site for commercial or other purposes.
Limitation on Use
By enrolling for or utilizing tutorgenix.com's services, you agree that you will only use the tutor's information for study purposes and that you will not use any of the solutions, answers, materials, or information available on or via the Services to cheat. Here are several examples:
- Using any textbook solutions from the Services as your own and submitting them to any className.
- Using our questions and answers service to finish examinations or homework when it is forbidden to do so.
- This information will not be submitted as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any other academic mandate infringement by your instructor, college, institution, or school.
We shall take prompt action against anyone found in violation of the terms listed above.TutorGenix may, in its sole discretion, remove the materials and terminate the account of the involved user.
Limitation of Liability
The Service is offered "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE." TutorGenix.com can not guarantee that the Service will be error-free or virus-free. No explicit or implied guarantee of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, is provided with respect to the Service's availability, accuracy, reliability, information, or content. You explicitly accept and recognize that your use of the Service is entirely at your own risk and that you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources.
TutorGenix.com is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from your use or failure to utilize the Service. Tutorgenix.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
Registration & Termination
- You may be required to register and establish an account with a username and password in order to access a Service. You may be required to furnish us with personal and other information. Before your account may be utilized, TutorGenix.com may validate your email address.
- You promise to provide true and full information when registering for the Service, and to keep such information up to date. To take reasonable care and diligence, secure your username and password from unauthorized use, and quickly alert TutorGenix.com of any unauthorized use. You are individually liable for your use of the Service.
- If the user no longer uses the Service, the user may cancel their registration. The user will no longer have access after the termination.
- We have the exclusive right to cancel the service agreement in whole or in part at any time.
We retain the right to levy membership or subscription fees for any of our services.
We retain the exclusive right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification to you. The most recent version of the terms and conditions will take precedence over prior versions.
If any of these conditions becomes unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality of the other contract terms will not be impacted.
The terms of service in the most recent agreement between the student and TutorGenix will replace and cancel all previous agreements.
By signing up for or subscribing to our services. The user agrees to receive subscription emails from tutorgenix.com regarding service changes or other promotional offers.
Service may include advertisements. Advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information.
You agree to defend and indemnify TutorGenix.com from and against all third-party claims and liabilities, assessments, losses, costs, or damages resulting from or arising out of I your breach of these Terms, (ii) your infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights, other rights, or privacy of a third party, or (iii) misuse of the Service by a third party made possible by your failure to take reasonable measures to protect your user account.
The laws and judgments of the State of West Bengal, India, will govern your relationship with TutorGenix.com. If any legal action is brought against any term or condition of this engagement, such action shall be brought by agreement to be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata - West Bengal (India).